- 1 1/2 cups Tigertail Buffalo Ranch Wing Sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips or veggies for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and green onions with a mixer on medium speed. Spread into the bottom of a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Toss chicken with Tigertail Buffalo Ranch Wing Sauce. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Using a fork, lightly smash the potatoes down while retaining their shape. You want them to hold together, so be gentle.
- Top with cheeses and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!