- 6-8 chicken thighs or drumsticks
- Your favorite BBQUE sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cold water
- Add 1 cup cold water to Instant Pot. Place a steamer basket in the pot.
- Generously season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper, then layer chicken on steamer basket.
- Close lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 8 minutes, then 10 minutes natural release.
- Pat dry chicken and place them on an oven tray.
- Generously coat both sides of chicken with BBQUE sauce.
- Place chicken under the broiler for 4-8 minutes until chicken is brown and caramelized. Enjoy!