- 1lb. spaghetti, cooked until al dente
- 1lb. barbeque pulled pork
- 2/3 cup BBQUE sauce
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- additional BBQUE sauce for serving
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine BBQUE sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and sour cream. Stir well.
- Add pasta, barbeque pork and green onions to bowl and toss to combine well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and cover with aluminum foil (spray foil with cooking spray so it does not stick to the cheese).
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until hot all the way through.
- Top with cilantro and drizzle a little additional BBQUE sauce on top. Enjoy!