- 1 cup BBQUE sauce (Original or Sweet Heat)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Monterey Jack and Cheddar blend)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Pour the BBQUE sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each chicken breast.
- Place the pan in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the bacon, tomatoes, and onions over the chicken and serve. Enjoy!