- 4 cooked sweet potatoes about ½ pound each
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts pounded thin, cut into 4 portions
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup BBQUE Original Sauce
- ½ red onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Cheese (optional)
- Dill pickle relish (optional)
- Pickled jalapeños (optional)
Cook sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot or in the oven.
In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and chicken breasts.
Cover with a lid and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken breasts halfway through.
Once chicken is completely cooked, shred with a fork and add BBQUE sauce. Stir until combined.
Serve BBQ chicken in cooked sweet potatoes with diced red onion, salt, pepper, cilantro, cheese, and relish. Enjoy!