- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked then chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 10 taco-size flour tortillas
- BBQUE sauce (Original or Sweet Heat) – use as little or much as you like.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink and thoroughly cooked.
- Warm flour tortillas in microwave. Place one tortilla on a plate. Add a few pieces of cooked chicken, and a few tablespoons of bacon and shredded cheese. Top with cilantro and desired amount of BBQUE sauce.
- Repeat with all tortillas and fillings.
- Serve tacos warm and enjoy!